Models with Short Hair Karlie Kloss, Kate Moss, Edie Campbell and More
The world’s popular top models lead the various hairstyles as well as they lead the fashion sector. While the perception of beauty changes over time, our point of view towards short hair changes too. The beautiful bobs, crops, and shags are on-trend in the fashion world for a while. If you have second thoughts about giving a haircut, models’ iconic hairstyles will change your mind.
- Pixie Geldof’s pixie cut: A pixie cut of course looks good on the Pixie. Her simple and chic haircut fits well with her face. The lovely pixie should give you the courage for getting a haircut.
- Karlie Kloss’ classic bob with bangs: The classic chin-length bob looks gorgeous on Kloss. Fine bangs gave her a soft look. The light blonde highlights on the root are also softer the appearance. The chin-length bob emphasizes the cheekbones and gives a more feminine look. Also, her lovely blue eyes shine out with the classic bob.
- Saskia de Brauw’s boyish short cut: The boyish pixie emphasizes Saskia’s jawline. The haircut gives her a masculine appearance and makes her bold. If you are a fan of the bold, harsh look you should give boyish pixie a chance.
- Alek Wek’s buzzed cut: The buzzed cut looks fabulous on Wek’s curl hair. It is maybe the easiest way to feel free! Once you feel the wind fondles your hair, we sure you will never want to prolong your hair.
- Twiggy’s short hair: Twiggy’s sixties-vibe carrying short hair has a great retro feel. When her Bambi eye make-up matched with a long side-swept bang, it redefines beauty. If you seek vintage short hair, try this. Karlie Kloss, Kate Moss, Edie Campbell, and the rest of the beautiful models cannot be wrong about short hair.
Elegant Short Hairstyles of Models
Short hair is indispensable for models. We continue with the most elegant and chic short hairstyles to will give you inspiration.
- Arizona Muse’s signature short bob: One of the prettiest models of today, Arizona Muse, makes this middle-parted chin-length bob is her signature. She catches a soft beauty with light highlights on her brown hair.
- Coco Rocha’s long edgy pixie: The long edgy pixie looks gorgeous on Rocha with its up-brushed top. She’s having an elegant and chic style with this amazing pixie. If you looking for a short hairstyle both easy to maintain and shape, try this one.
- Kate Moss’ pixie: Moss brings the pixie to life with her dark blonde to light brown hair color. The fabulous pixie is tried by lots of models but Kate Moss carried it best. Her beauty is doubled when pixie combines with her style.
- Erin O’Connor’s gorgeous pixie: Erin O’Connor with her back-brushed hair made pixie her own trademark. If you seek elegant and stylish short hair, you should try O’Connor’s pixie.
- Agyness Deyn’s peroxide crop: We wonder If someone ever carried the peroxide cut as beautiful as Deyn did. The gorgeous peroxide pixie with her bleached eyebrows catches a breathtaking harmony. The bold style makes people look at her twice! This free, chic, and brave hairstyle deserves a shot.
- Edie Campbell’s choppy shaggy crop: It was a tough decision for her to style her hair like that. However, made herself shine! The choppy shaggy crop gave her a magnificent appearance with her black hair. The cool without trying vibe will blow your mind!
- Linda Evangelista’s blonde bob: She stated that cutting her hair helps her modelling career. Evangelista’s platinum, cheek-length bob haircuts will be remembered with her. She preferred to use her bob with side-swept bangs. Why don’t you?
Today’s Models with Short Hair
We all adore Cara Delevingne’s beauty. Her hair evolution is actually admirable, let’s take a look:
- Golden blonde crop: A little bit longer than a regular pixie, she used it with fine side-swept bangs.
- Bleached blonde pixie: She added some feathers to her pixie and bleached it to a gray-blonde.
- Buzzcut: The gorgeous buzzcut looks incredible on her! You definitely give gray buzzcut a shot.
Hanaa Ben Abdesslem is drawn attention as she became the first Muslim model on a campaign of Lancome. But we want to draw your attention to her amazing style!
- Short pixie: Her short, black, and gorgeous pixie emphasize her beautiful eyes. If you have thick hairs, give the beautiful pixie a try.
Freja Beha Erichsen’s lovely shaggy spread a cool-girl vibe without an effort.
- Androgynous shag cut: The neck-length messy wavy textured hair of her giving her a beachy vibe. She looks amazing with her bang, too. If you already have wavy textured hair, you should definitely try this one.
Can you look feminine with short hair?
Short or long hair is not enough to make someone feminine. Femininity on short hair depends on the right haircut that works nicely with the face shape. You should find the right short haircut that fits your face shape and hair type. Also, the features of the hair should emphasize your favorite parts of your face. Some woman wants to emphasize their eyes while others prefer to the jawline.
Is short hairstyle in style for 2021?
Short hair adds fresh air to you. They can look both feminine, stylish, and casual. They are with us in 2021, as they are versatile and easy to maintain.
How can short hair look girly?
If you are going to short hair for the first time, try not to choose models like a pixie. Once you know the hairstyles that work best with your face shape, you can make a more comfortable choice. Bob and lob cuts can be tailored to any hair type, with bangs. When you add light highlights to your hair with a stylish shoulder-length bob, you can get the look you want. You may prefer these beautiful short hairstyles that used by models like Karlie Kloss, Kate Moss, Edie Campbell.