Effective Date: August 20, 2019
The website and related content and services – Short Haircuts Models (“SHM”) and SHM are the property of its licensors or users and all rights reserved.
If you believe that anything offered through this Website violates your copyright, you may submit a notice under the Short Haircuts Models Copyright Act (“DMCA”). SHM will respond to copyright infringement notices in accordance with the Short Haircuts Models Copyright Act. Upon receiving a notification in accordance with the terms of the Act § 512, available at 17 USC § 512(C)(3), SHM may immediately remove copyrighted material from the website, regardless of SHM’s liability. Upon removal of any material that is alleged to have infringed, SHM will charge the owner or contractor of the materials, 17 U. S. C. It will make a bona fide attempt to respond with a counter notification under § 512(g)(3).
If you believe that content hosted on the Website violates your copyright rights, please follow the steps of the Short Haircuts Models Copyright Act outlined below:
1- if you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that the content hosted on the Website violates your copyright rights, you can submit a notice under the Short Haircuts Models Copyright Act to our registered Copyright Agent by providing the following information in writing::
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a special right alleged to have been infringed;
- B identification of copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or if multiple works are allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific locations on the website;
- C identification of material that is alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and which will be removed or disabled, and reasonably sufficient information to allow SHM to locate the material;
- D reasonably sufficient information to allow SHM to communicate with you, such as an address, phone number, fax number and, if applicable, an email address;
- E a statement that you believe in good faith that the complained use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its representative or the law; and
- F declares that the information in the notice is correct and that under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a special right alleged to have been infringed.
2- SHM will retain a specific copyright agent who will receive notices of alleged infringement. If you do not comply with the notification requirements of the Short Haircuts Models Copyright Act, you agree that your DMCA notice may not be processed. Infringement notices may be sent to;
- A- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- B- with copy sent by certified mail with Return Receipt:
A- if you believe that the content has been removed from the website as an error, you can submit a counter notification with the Copyright Agent designated in accordance with SHM’s 17 USC § 512(g)(2) and (g)(3) requirements. are summarized below. SHM, 17 U. S. C. After receiving a counter notification in accordance with § 512 requirements, it may return the content alleged to have infringed to the website.
B- must contain counter notification:
I. Identifying specific materials that have been removed from the website;
II. Your Name, Address, Telephone Number and e-mail address;
III. a declaration that under penalty of perjury, you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of error or misidentification of the material;
IV. you agree to the jurisdiction of the federal District Court in the county where your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, you agree to the jurisdiction of any county where it may be found legal, and you agree to the processing service from the person or representatives who provided the notification; and
V. physical or electronic signature.